The good news ist: the long awaited Calypso v3 arrived in the App Store. Here is the long list of new and improved features:
Improved fake book support:
- create own PDF index
- editable entries of a fake book index
- easy and quick adjustment for missing/additional PDF pages
- export/import as Calypso export file
- csv import
- fake book favorites
- new indexes for more fake books and +100 Aebersolds
- all new database, many composers/poet added and unified song titles
- audio support with recording capability & audio file assignment
- set lists
Improved song book support:
- symbol palette with many categorized musical symbols
- sticky notes
- full landscape score support
- song book favorites
- new metadata editor with quick color labels
- improved page turner support
- support for MIDI page turners like the iRig BlueBoard
- iOS 8 compatibility
- step by step instructions
- context sensitive help
- iCloud Drive support
- WiFi & Bluetooth export/import adjusted for iOS 7+
- system viewer for files of type mp3, video, text, pages, numbers, excel, doc ...
The bad news, though, is: it has problems with iOS 7.
You should avoid the guided tours. Also, Calypso crashes near the end of the initial fake book import. After restarting Calypso you may use the already imported fake books.
You can mail me to overcome this issues.